1. Leading with Empathy:
The Leading with Empathy 90-minute bias and empathy awareness session for all employees will help you explore how to level up your emotional intelligence as a team member, peer, and leader. Breaking the Bias has created content focused on helping organizations create change and build high functioning teams that support each other no matter race, gender, religious faith, or sexual orientation.
What you will learn:
- The science behind our biases and how to build a Code of Curiosity
- The science behind Empathy and your natural ability to be a great leader
- What the Empathy Maturity Model is and how you can level up
- How Empathic Leadership impacts your team
- How the Code of Empathy can impact in-group/out-group dynamics
- How to build more curious and empathetic habits through key exercises you’ll learn to do on your own to develop better Conscious Communication.
This course is also available as a Leadership Half-day Workshop and Strategy Lab to collaboratively discuss and explore the Core Truths of the organization – what we know to be true today – to find alignment for the WHY of your strategy as a leadership team. Led by two of our expert facilitators and our key partner, Nicole Gravagna of NeuroEQ, the discussion guides us to creating a Recommendations Report to help determine the next steps in the execution of your strategy moving forward.
2. Unbiased Interview Strategies:
While we prepare to launch the interviewIA platform, our Professional Services team is ready now to help you and your teams be prepared to use it.
Our Unbiased Interview Strategies training is a 2-hour exploration and alignment of you and your team’s mindsets and goals as they relate to your current interview process. We will work together to define:
- Current biases and inequalities in the interview process
- Intention for every question
- Definition of success for every question
- Scoring for every interview
- Process improvements
The outcome of this training will be a more thoughtful and inclusive interview process that will be measurable and scalable using the interviewIA platform.
Each training can be conducted virtually via Zoom, with maximum impact and interactivity comparable to in-person trainings. A maximum of 16 people also gives us the ideal group size to work directly with all attendees.
3. Remote Hiring Strategies:
As we slowly begin to unravel the “new normal,” organizations who are prepared to embrace new hiring rituals will succeed faster and stronger than those who refuse to adapt. Our Professional Services team is prepared to train you for new remote hiring processes, including the restructuring of interviews to maintain human-centered impact in a virtual environment.
Prepare, plan, and conduct all interviews with inclusion and confidence.
Contact us today to put your organization on a path of positive change.